Re: High Power Solid State Tesla Coil - Successful Test

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

> Ed,
>
> What is the USC citation?  I would like to read the case myself.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rick

	If this is the Ed you were addressing, the answer is I don't know what
a "USC citation is".  I'll look at the documents and tell you what the
titles seem to be, if you can describe more what you want.  I'm not a
lawyers but Wallace Brand is, and he lent me the copies I'm looking at.
He's reasonably active here and may answer you before you get back to
me.

	If this is the wrong Ed and you're not interested in the Marconi/Tesla
Supreme Court rulings, please ignore!

Ed