Re: High Power Solid State Tesla Coil - Successful Test

Tesla list wrote:

> > Right now I'm keeping a low profile for my Tesla stuff on my web page,
> > since its supposed to be in the June issue of IEEE Antennas and
> > Propagation Magazine.

	What's in the article?  I don't get A&P, but can probably find someone
at work who does.

> They will be suprised to see Tesla stuff in
> > there.  But then Tesla did invent radio, according to the Supreme Court

	That is NOT what the Supreme Court ruled, although that's often
stated.  What they did rule was that, with the exception of a Marconi
"two-tuned-circuit" patent Tesla and others anticipated almost all of
the Marconi patents which Marconi claimed the government had infringed,
and that therefore no damages had been done.  I have the complete
transcripts of both findings in the den, and have been working my way
through them for several months trying to figure out for myself just
what the ruling covered.  A separate opinion by at least one of the
Justices stated specifically that they weren't ruling on who was "the
inventor of radio" and stating that in his opinion there wasn't any one
inventor.

> > :)
> >
> > Rob.

Ed