Re: 811a coil/ bad diode?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I bought a new diode, you guys are all right, my diode was good all along.
Oh well, my next suspect is my tuning capacitor (across primary coil).  It
gets pretty hot, so i need to upgrade.  Anyone have any suggestions??

Steve Ward.