Re: Hot Primary

In a message dated 7/3/02 2:16:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

You're running a lot of current though the primary so that's why it
gets hot.  THe only way to make it run cooler is to either build a new
larger secondary using more turns, so that more turns can be used
in the primary.  Or use thicker tubing in the primary, to better handle
the high currents.

Cheers,
JOhn