LTR cap

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

I recently got a new capacitor that I wanted to try with my tesla coil but I
seem to be having some trouble. My TC is powered by a 15kV 60mA NST and
previously my cap was .004mfd.  My new cap is a maxwell 35kV .0305mfd cap. I
know its way larger than resonant, but when I first  used it, i was having a
lot of success with it. Onw, however, My tesla coil trips the circuit breaker
immediately. Any ideas why it would work at first, but not anymore? Could a
cap that was much larger than resonant cause that NST to draw enough curren
to trip the breaker?
                                                    Justin