Re: Lexan (polycarbonate)

Hi Greg,

Lexan does burn rather easily compared to many materials.  It quickly melts
into an oily state that burns like oil.  However, I would not worry about
it for a secondary cap.  It does not catch fire easily at all.  Perhaps you
could take a small scrap of it and try and set it on fire and judge for
yourself.  I doubt you could ever get it hot enough on a secondary to
really burn seriously.

Cheers,

	Terry