Toroids available

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Guys!

I am going to produce a couple of toroids in the near future anyway, so
I thought that I might as well take orders.

The size is 6.5" by 24" and the material is alluminum. These toroids are
produced by myself, I buy the shells from a metal spinner and glue them
together, grind the seam and sand them down to an acceptable finish.
You can see an example from the last batch here:
Http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/ambassador/ambassador.htm

These toroids are lightweight, which saves on the shipping cost. Us
Danes cannot send anything by surface mail, it is all airmail.
Therefore, the shipping is :

Europe => 35 USD
USA    => 70 USD

Toroid itself is 110 USD

The packing material is styrofoam shells which I cut with a hot wire, so
that the toroids are protected very well. The last batch arrived without
one single complaint.

This size of toroid is perfect for 8" coils. On a 10" coil, it looks a
bit silly:
Http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/museum/sparks/sparks.htm

If you are interested in purchasing a toroid, contact me off list, and
let`s arrange a delivery schedule.

Cheers, Finn Hammer