Re: HV DC supply design

Original poster: "Richard Williams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richardwwilliams-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hey Dwight,
 Each cap has a resistor, 410K 1W, in parallel.

In a temporary setup, NSTs only, I monitored the voltage of a dozen or so
caps by random. All were ~205 volts with no load. I connected a water
resistor across the HV outputs and the monitored voltages (again at random)
dropped to ~90.5v each. The individual caps are rated at 400 volts -at- 560uF.

I'll update the drawing but in the meantime if I'm going to have trouble
with those caps then I'll need to change them out.
Sooooooo....... if they won't cut it then what suggestions are there for
replacement?

Anything else need attention?

Thanks for the input!!

Rick W.