Re: message board

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi CJ, All

The list ROCKS!  I don't think that there is any real way that you could
better it...

However, one thing that (I think) would be nice:  Terry, Chip - any way
that there can be a "Digest" option?  My wife uses a genealogy list and
when she is too busy to wade through individual mails, she just gets
one, big Digest.  (Yes folks, believe me it's a lot quicker to browse
through one file, especially if you can speed read or have grep/some
kind of search function in your mailer.)

Oh - my wife also subscribes to unmoderated lists - content can get so
way OT that they're a waste of time; take a bow Terry...

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Enjoying the sunshine - pity I'm at work
South Australia