Re: ASRG & DC power oddity

In a message dated 1/27/02 2:48:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Weazle,

I answered the part about the beating spark in my other posting,
but regarding the sound in the motor itself, I've heard this in a couple
of motors I've had also.  I don't know what causes it, unless it was
beating with the sound of fluorescent lamps, etc.  In any case,
it didn't seem to affect or hinder the motor's operation.  I suspect
it's something strange about the motor itself, but I don't think it's
really a problem.  Mine exibited the ~ 1 sec beat sound also.

Cheers,
John