RE: Large Transformers and Capacitors

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Andy

In addition to my earlier comments, I was thinking that the two rings on the
secondary constitute a filament winding for an x-tube. Only one side of the
secondary would be connected to the filament winding. Then the filament
winding can ride the high voltage.

Godfrey Loudner