Re: Tesla Wine

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Jim,
I brought those bottles of wine to the  So Cal teslathon as gifts for the
host's of the  "2000" teslathon.
You are correct the name of the wine is "Tesla Ridge" and is a very good
vintage.
I still have  a few cases left in my garage and "break out" a bottle or two
for special
occasions.
 I'm cleaning out my garage next week to make room for a H.V.power supply
that
someone was going to get rid of. So if you're interested e-mail me off list
and i'll
pull a case out and set it aside!

Mike Church,(CHURCHMON)-at-aol