Re: Stupid Capacitors!

Sounds like you had a flaming good time. I like stacked capacitors with 1 in
wide conductor straps. They give me lots of current. My caps are 20 plate
6x10 with 12mill- low- d- poly in mineral oil. each segment is 3.5 nf. To
get 0.1 u you would have a very big project. Check your number. My cost is
about 10$ per segment and I use 4 segments plus 1.2 gal oil per pair {
14$/gal). Even  salt water caps in jugs would fill a barn to get 0.1u
    Robert  H