active coiler list updates gone...and replied to the wrong address

Original poster: "Joe Duva by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <JDuva-at-BayTechnologies-dot-net>

Terry, all,

   First off, sorry about replying to the list instead of Shad about his
primary supports.  I got alittle excited over getting my mail account back
right as th tesla list spit that email at me. :)

   Second, and I again apologize, i that I just lost EVERYTHING to do with
my email account.  I lost my contacts, I lost my inbox, and I lost my saved
messages...including all the changes that were scheduledto be made to the
Active Coiler List!!  I can't remember who sent me mail from several months
ago to get put on th list, who needed their info updated/changed, or
anything that was sent my way.  I need everybody to resend me all of their
info so I can compile another list of changes!  PLEASE!  This time, I
promise to update the list right away, no matter how many changes come in,
even if it's just one.  If anybody has forgotten what I need, or has never
seen this before, I need your name, email address, city/state location (or
equivalent), website if you've got one, and a brief summary of your coiling
experience.  For those that don't know where this list is, it can be found
on Terry's website at:
 http://hot-streamer-dot-com/jduva/download.html.  I apologize once again for
losing all of this information. :(

Thanks and take care,