Un-Needed Primary Supports

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi All!
    I have a set of primary supports that I don't need. They're 1/4" thick
lexan, slotted for 1/4" copper tubing, 1/2" turn-to-turn (1/4" between the
turns).  Each turn has a hole underneath it for a ziptie.  Originally they
were drilled and tapped for 10x32 nylon bolts, but I now just use Plumbers
Goop to secure my primary supports. At the moment, the supports are slotted
for ~20 turns, but I'm going to cut them down to 10-12 turns because some
are bent.  There are some scratches and nicks in the plastic, and some of
the edges are chipped where I was was cutting the slots on the tablesaw.
There's 6 supports (not optimal but it works).  I have no need for them, but
I hate to see good parts go into the bin or sit on the shelf because I don't
need 'em.  It'll save someone some time anyway, and get 'em off my shelf :)

First email into sundog-at-timeship-dot-net get's 'em.  I'll cover shipping (it'll
only be a few bucks), UPS ground.

same construction technique as used on these
http://sundog.timeship-dot-net/HV/3_inch_coil/primary_supports.jpg
I haven't had any arcing turn to turn or carbon tracking along the supports.

Any takers?
Shad (Sundog)
G-1 #1203
"To call someone crazy just shows
you can't understand their views on Life."