RE: copier transformers

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi J

I wasn't referring to the 30 pound photocopy transformers, but rather the
small transformers used in modern copy machines. The Xerox service person
showed me a modern transformer, and they are little. I asked him about the
big 30 pound transformers, and he said that he has not seen anything like
that. He also said that the bright lamps now run directly off 120 volts. I
have four of those 30 pound photocopy transfomers from H&R, but I never put
them into tesla service.

Godfrey Loudner