Re: Big Terry Filter Limits?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

 Hi Terry,In reguards to the the filter and individual fuses on each
transformer.
I have four 15/60's as well and have a 30 amp fuse in my control
cabinet.(before the
variac)
Will this be ok and if not what size fuses should be used? 7.5 amp on each
transformer?The trannies are pfc.
The other question I have is that I am going to construct the filter as
suggested and I
need to know if I can use any type of 250 watt resistor or should they be the
wire
wound variety?

Thanks, Mike Church(CHURCHMON)-at-AOL