RE: bycap question

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Andy,

If you're refering to the ones currently up for sale on eBay, those look a
lot like "Glassmike type" caps wich are not very good for Tesla coil use.
http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1693653420

I would go with Terry's recommendation of the Geek Group caps.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com