RE: Dissolve Xfmr laminations

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Daniel

It took me three nights to get the laminations apart in a three phase power
transformer by carefully tapping a butter knife in between the laminations.
It is helpful to put a sharp edge on the end of the butter knife with a
grinder. Using that razor blade is a quick way to get a serious laceration.
But you must know how easy it is to have an accident in a woodworking shop.
I'm more afraid of the tools I use in woodworking than I am of high voltage
transformers.

Godfrey Loudner