RE: ferrite mini coil

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey, that's right, you could put the primary of the
Tesla Coil in series with the flashtube. I've seen
some strobe lights that even have an inductor in
series with the tube, I think to widen the flash
length.

I've got some 12V strobe light kits around here and
some small TC secondary forms. So let us know how it
works out.

Steve Greenfield