Re: New project finished

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi Liviu, All

A thought springs to mind - how about putting the two secondaries on the
  same core and then winding the primary and feedback windings on the
upper cross member?  Perhaps you would get less loss this way...

         FF     PPPP
   CCCCCCFFCCCCCPPPPCCCCCC
   CC    FF     PPPP    CC
SSSSSS               SSSSSS
SSSSSS               SSSSSS
   CC                   CC
   CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hey, I never professed to being any good at ASCII art!

Cheers

Matthew Smith

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Liviu Vasiliu by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>