Re: Pupman

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

I guess this should go in the FAQ that never gets written :-)

Pupman came from "Super Pup", the pet name my son had before he was born.
After he came out, he got the name Pupman.  Don't know how, it just
happened.  When I wanted to have my own domain, a perk from a former job,
I thought of pupman-dot-com.  At this point I was running the list from work
and decided that I didn't want to tesla list myself out of a job so I
moved the list to pupman-dot-com and home.  I've had pupman-dot-com ever since.

Chip Atkinson