Re: GM HEI

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

I thought i would give some of the data i collected from the "wells
c834" gmhei coil that is brand new and in mineral oil. No core but with
a pure silver electrode wire on the secondary side.
primary:
.614 ohm dc
.1955mh-at-1khz
Haven't mastered the ac resistance thing yet?

secondary:
6.842 ohm dc
2.866 H-at-1khz

I will try to sweep it for frequencies and post.
I rigged that variable capacitor in mineral oil for this one with good
results. (still haven't broke that record yet, bummer)
Hope this helps
Marc M.