Re: GM HEI (further measurements)

Hi Kevin,

I ran my un-cored GM coil with a 1 Vrms input signal and low-Z amp.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/GMCoilTest.jpg

At 1kHz I got 1.40 ohms but that was not purely resistive.

I swept the frequency from 10Hz to 20kHz and got:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/TekGMT2.gif

There is the peak at about 12.1kHz as shown by the input current.  Looks
like about 1.4 ohms at resonance.

So there may be significant variation in these coils.  Mine is made by
Wells for the same Cadillac engine.

Cheers,

	Terry