RE: series pigs

Original poster: "Sean Taylor by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu>

Acutally, it would be 20 kVA in series - your voltage is doubling,
current remains the same, so you have twice as much power.  With 2
transformers, no matter how you hook them up, you'll get more power
(unless you get the phasing wrong).

> Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

> Hi Greg
>
> In series it would be 22kV at 10kVA.
>
> In parallel it would be 11kV at 20kVA.
>
> Godfrey Loudner