Re: Teslathon in NOCal?

Original poster: "John Dyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jd-at-dyerelectric-dot-com>

Hey Guys!

I would love to host some coilers at my shop.  I rent part of it to a RV repair
guy, and we could take over some of his area, as well as mine.  A few thousand
square feet, and I'm an electrical contractor, so we could get some power to
fire things up.  The shop is in Sacramento, just a few blocks from I80,
actually bus 80, at El Camino.  The end of February works for me...

I just fired my first coil, and am rapidly as parts allow building more...

 <http://www.johndyer-dot-com/>I'm John Dyer