Re: Three coils, one form was Ball Lightning

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Pete Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

> Marc,
>
> Wouldn't you get just one resonance with 3 inductors in parallel?

The three coils wouldn't really be in parallel. each coil would start 4"
above the others and each primary\tank would be designed to resonate
with it's corresponding secondary. Each primary would be 4" above the
last, even with the start of it's secondary, each secondary would be of
a thicker wire then the last giving it less turns to the top. I don't
know how much interaction will go on, but i was thinking of trying to
get the frequencies so that the first would resonate on a lower side
band of the middle and the last would be at a higher side band of the
middle?
I'm not sure what if anything will happen, but i sure do want to try it
and see?
Take care,
Marc