Re: FCC Regs

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

> Try to avoid an official answer, the sledge hammer boys talk rough.
> Basicly any emmission 0ver 25 milli watt in a broadcast frequency band is
> controled.

	Discretion is the better part of arguing with The Man.
	My understanding is that the formal limits are:

		interference to licensed service
	and
		intentional emitters banned.  (limited as above)

	It is commonly said that TC do not radiate well.

	best
	dwp