Re: Running Coil without secondary coating?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Mike,
My experience with Krylon has been one of poor quality control, both in product
and can - some good, some lousy. That is why I couldn't recommend it to Patrick
if time is critical and he only has one shot at getting it right. Your
experience may be different from mine. I am not sure that I have used a
"statistically significant" number of cans of the product to make a definitive
assertion.
Cheers,
Matt D.