Re: TerraWatt Power

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Where are you going with all this? If you increase the
BPS (bupkus per second?), then you don't increase the
power per break, you increase the number of breaks per
second so since each spark event has a duration, there
is a limit on how fast that can go.

And a femtoHz Tesla coil would take a very large coil
and toroid, indeed. As that would be 10E-15 Herz, or
10E15 seconds long sine waves. :'/

Now, if you meant a Tesla coil operating at 10E15 Hz
frequency, it gets similarly ludicrous. Light moves in
a vacuum at 300,000,000 M/Sec, so that is 3x10E8/10E15
= 3x10E-7 or 300nM wavelength. Since the end of the
visible spectrum is about 390nM, that puts this up in
high UV.

What was your point? I must have missed something.