Running Coil without secondary coating?

Original poster: "Patrick Leonard by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-rogers-dot-com>

I am supposed to present my coil soon, and I'm not going to have time to put on
many coats of polyurethane (probably only 2 or 3).  Would running my coil with
such few secondary coats be a risky venture for the integrity of the coil?
That is, what are the risks of damaging my secondary wire?

Also, has anyone ever used Krylon Spary-on latex enamel? I have two cans of
this stuff and I'm not sure how well it will work.

Thanks,
Patrick