RE: Wine bottle replacement

Original poster: "McInturff, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.mcinturff-at-lmco-dot-com>

Can I replace the wine bottles with homemade
polyethylene caps?  Could I use 3 layers of
30 mil pond liner enough to makes 90mil and wrap in
the aluminum foil?  I can handle the potting
and connection issues, but is this an acceptable
substitute for a wine bottle?