anybody tryied depotting NST with steam?

Original poster: "joseph gallo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <juzeppy-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi everybody,
I'm back on the list.
The last time I was on the list I had read horror
stories of failed attempts at depotting Neon sign
trannys.

I see the "Steam Buggy" power steam cleaner advertised
on tv (plus a few others "steam Bullet")

Has anybody tried to melt the tar out with steam?

I'm hopeing for a price drop (its about ~150$ now)
before I get one and try it myself.

any input?
-Joseph Gallo