Re: TC knowledge

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Robert.

A matter of opinion. I see little merit in telling kids something which
is wrong, and then claim that they have had the opportunity to learn
something.

Chers, finn hammer

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>