Re: capacitor calculations

Original poster: "jesse hampton by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <zetoyoc-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Ok, that much makes sense. now what if I use those
three in series then add another identical series
string in paralel 6 caps total.  capacitence should
equal 100nf  but at what voltage?  (i hope that was
clear enough)

Thanks
Jesse