Re: website

Hi all,
        I visited the website mentioned below. Some of the
information should be treated as suspect as others have mentioned. I
notice he advocates connecting the primary cap across the
transformer, using chokes, safety gap across the primary cap with no
external current limiting, and if appearances serve, he is using self-
fluxing wire in closewound coils, not a practice I would follow.
Others have noted the approval of some dodgy dielectrics in
capacitors, mylar being a specific example.

Regards,
malcolm