RSG electrode size

Original poster: "Steve White by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <slwhite-at-zeus.ia-dot-net>

I am in the process of building my pole transformer powered coil. I finished my
SRSG a couple of months ago. After reading a lot of recent posts talking about
1/4" tungsten, I am now wondering if I made my electrodes too small. The SRSG
specs are as follows.

3600 RPM
Synchronous
4 flying electrodes, 1/8" thoriated tungsten
4 stationary electrodes, 5/32" thoriated tungsten
10" G10 rotor, 1/2 " thick
1/2 HP motor modified for synchronous operation
240 BPS operation

The coil will be operated at power levels from 5 KVA to 10 KVA from the pole
transformer. Are these electrode diameters too small? Any comments?

Steve: Coiling in Iowa