Re: website

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tb3-at-att-dot-net>

Hey I know who that is.  It is David B. Luper
A.K.A. "coilwinder" on eBay.  He has been selling lots
of stuff on eBay for close to a year, and then started
his own web site.

The last time he was on eBay was December 5, 2001.  Here
is the item "8-1/4" x 4 foot Tesla Coil Secondary!! Item
# 1279935043";

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=1279935043

You may have to unwrap that URL.  Hehe.

Terry Blake
> Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"