Re: "Gas burner" corona from STSG driver

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

John, Gary -

To my knowledge, what has been used for X-Ray were induction coils, not
Tesla coils. Probably John meant this (please correct me if I'm wrong)?
- The design of those inductors took into consideration, to make the
secondary sparks voltage-waveform with as low "inverse" as possible,
meaning a waveform with high DC part. This is elucidated i.e. in
M.A.Codd, Induction Coil Design, E.& F.Spon, London 1922, reprint
obtainable by PV-Scientific.

Cheers,
         Kurt