Re: MOT supply

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Dear Alex,

I do have enough MOT's to do that but it seems like it would just be heavier
and more difficulty than I want to do since I'm limited by 120v/20A anyway. I
think that the voltage doubler will be an easier solution to my problem.

Mark