Re: book

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> I was thinking about this a lot today too.
> The pupman archives are very good but if you search for say "primary coil"
> you get 13,100 hits!!  That would fill five books right there...

Books about many related subjects are usually done by assembling
peer-reviewed contributions of several authors with recognized
knowledge on the specific areas, under the coordination of an editor.
The editor, or a group of them, determines what is relevant and
chooses the authors and the reviewers.
With the web as aim, the total size of the contributions and the
number of subjects is not as limited as in a conventional book,
and there is the possibility of continuous updates and enlargements
as new subjects emerge.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz