Garage Sale??

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi  List and Jim,
Did anyone get any response to the "Garage Sale "post about a week ago?
I took a week off work to help with the list of things offered by the person
hosting the
Garage Sale situation ,without so much as a yes or no as to whether or not
the event was even taking place?

I am not trying to push things ,I'm  just curious as to weather I should ever
expect
any response to such a claim?, or should "I" ever in the event want to have a
garage cleaning event, list the things I  am giving away just to ignor fellow
coilers responses
reguarding the event?

Thanks,Mike Church( Fellow coiler?)