Re: Varying HVDC PS

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Adam,

Yes, the very same PS.  The HVPS schematic shows how to make a driver that can
vary the output HVDC with a potentiometer and the 5 vdc ps -- like you have
done.

I'm interested in driving the HVPS with a function generator (limited -at- 5
vdc).  This should create a variable HV output of many different types of wave
forms.  If the frequency response of the PS is good enough then maybe the SG
can be eliminated and the TC primary tank directly driven.  So, does anyone
know the frequency response of these HVDC power supplies?

RWW