From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 6:31 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: poly in NYC area

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<bj90269-at-binghamton.edu>

Hi,

I'm having trouble finding a source for 30 to 90 mil poly. If anyone knows
of a dealer in (or within a reasonable drive of) New York City I would
really appreciate a phone number. I'm building my first coil and I'm not
sure I'm asking for the right thing. I've called quite a few plastics
companies. None carry "30 to 90 mil polyethylene sheet." and few know what
I'm talking about.

Also, am I likley to save money building a stacked plate cap over an MMC?
As a student I have to worry.

Thanks for any info.

--Michael Benedict
  bj90269-at-binghamton.edu