RE: Varying HVDC PS

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

RWW,

I threw a pot and resistor across the adj. and used the supplies +5v
control and ground signals. I also added some indicator LED's as outlined
in the schematic that was supplied with the supply. You can see the pot and
LED board in the center bottom of this photo...
http://fp2.antelecom-dot-net/brianb/images/Quarter%20Shrinker/QS%20Main%20Contro
l%20Box%202.jpg

If you want to see what it's doing in its new home check out:
http://fp2.antelecom-dot-net/brianb/pulse_discharge.htm

Regards,
Brian B.