Re: Information for the future

Original poster: "tim slayter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arky-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hello Mark and All,

  The answer is yes. I also keep a file system of it all. Its not organized
enough to give credit where
credit is due but it is saved and backed up.  I wish it could be shown all
on one page as a family tree
or massive flow chart of  trial and error.  From generator fuel to
lightning. I'm imagining a heavy
multivolume set of computer disks would work.  Maybe somebody could make a
web page of a list of folder
and sub folder headings to help the great coiling scavenger hunt.

Tim S.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mark Fergerson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mfergerson1-at-home-dot-com>

> Tesla list wrote:
> >
> > Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>
> >
> > i've been on this list for over a year now. wonderous amounts of great
> > information has passed by my eyes in both the emails and the list
> > archives. however, i was wondering what might become of this if its not
> > being recorded. is anyone keeping a written journal of current tesla
> > thoery and new founded ideas and techniques discovered in our present
> > times? while its good to have the pupman email archive and the like, what
> > about a published book relating to discovered ideas, schematics and such
> > for people that dont have net access, or wouldnt know where to find the
> > list. or for those who ask age old questions discussed long ago. i thought
> > that information like how to  couple variacs for voltage and current was
> > very interesting and might have been very useful to people in the furture.
> > or the solid state tesla designs which im just now starting to understand
> > with the help of my EE friends.
>
>   I'm keeping interesting (to me) posts in my "saved" folder, and the better
> stuff gets converted to .txt files (and .gifs) on my home HD. I'm certain
> others
> are doing this as well, so worst case everything could be reconstructed.
But a