Re: Varying HVDC PS

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Assuming you're talking about the PSU shown at:

http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/misc/34kV_psu1.jpg

and

http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/misc/34kV_psu2.jpg

You can check out my high-tech controller at:

http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/misc/34kV_psu3.jpg

I used the unit's own 5v ps.

Adam

> Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry
> Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>
>
> List,
>
> For those who purchased a 34 kv HVDC laser PS, has
> anyone actively varied
> the input drive to vary the HV output?  Can a signal
> generator (max 5 vdc
> input) be used to vary the output?  If so, what is
> max frequency response?
>
> RWW

=====
Adam Minchey