Flying Pigs [off topic humor]

Original poster: "Jon Tebbs by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>

Hi All,

Having lived in Cincinnati, OH since 1967 and lived _down_ the Flying Pigs
Flap of 1988, I cannot resist posting this
for everyone's amusement. Our senseless city leaders chose Flying Pigs to
(dis) grace the entrance to our city's
riverfront park, Sawyer Point:

http://www.geocities-dot-com/TheTropics/Shores/7484/ftr/sawyer.htm

This wasn't enough, we now have an annual Flying Pig Marathon:

http://www.flyingpigmarathon-dot-com/

Yes, Virginia, pigs do fly... in Cincinnati!

Please, as this is wwaaaayyyyy off topic, just enjoy a laugh on us.

Soooiiee, soooiiee, pig, pig,
--
Jon G. Tebbs
<jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>

>>Normally OT and wouldn't have gotten through...  But it is just too weird
:-)) - Terry<<