Re: latest - Re: Ball Lightining

> Your write up is good, but not complete.  part of the agreement with
> the establishment of the Tesla museum before the death of Tesla was
> to allow technicians to work and record his research before his death.

	In the US?

> The data they

	Who?

> obtained was used to develop the "partical Beam weapom" by the
> soviet union 20 years ago for satelite to satelite combat.

	Curiously, this development has escaped notice.
	And, in a financially strapped post Soviet Russia,
	such a a development would be offered for sale, i think.

> That is the motivation for the US space defence program today.

	Lesseee.  They have particle beam weapons.  We propose
	a missile based defense system, which a particle beam system could
	shoot down...

	Perhaps, but something seems odd about that.

	best
	dwp