Re: latest - Re: Ball Lightining

> If one were to add rain (and the chemicals in it), ozone, dust, dirt, etc.
> of a rain storm into the mix.  Perhaps one could get a fire ball more like
> those in nature.

	fwiw....
	IIR Tesla described using rubber insulated wire for the
	discharge electrode.  IIR (further) Corums tried the
	same when they got 'fireballs'.  One suspects that
	'dust and dirt' (rather than rain) as a seed/contaminant
	MIGHT be helpful.

	My understanding is that the Corums thought so.

	Ball lighting is largely seen 'near' the earth.
	(which may be because "we" are there and don't see it
	elsewhere.

	best
	dwp